Akiona Law, PLLC welcomes family law/divorce attorney Jennifer G.L. Ching to the firm.
Jenni hails from Oahu, Hawaii. She attended Creighton University College of Business Administration where she earned her B.S.B.A, majoring in International Business and Social Entrepreneurship. Jenni continued her education at Creighton University School of Law where she earned her J.D.
Jenni developed a passion for helping people in need while working at Iowa Legal Aid. She created the Latino Outreach Program, which targeted the underserved Latino population in Iowa. She relocated to Washington in 2016, where she volunteered at the Eastside Legal Assistance Program.
Jenni enjoys exploring everything the Pacific Northwest offers; such as, its beautiful scenery, outdoor activities and fresh seafood. She loves playing tennis, soccer, snowboarding, hiking and painting.
When your family is in conflict it can be overwhelming. Jenni can guide you through the legal system and help if you're feeling confused or unsure what to do.
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska
- Major: International Business
- Major: Social Entrepreneurship
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Snohomish County Bar Association, Member
- King County Bar Association, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- King County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- King County Bar Association, Business Law Section, Member
- King County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member