As a current student at the University of Washington School of Law, I am driven by a passion for helping families navigate the intricacies of the legal system. With experience in the Family Advocacy Track of the Tribal Court Clinic and child support work, I have witnessed firsthand the challenges families face and am committed to advocating for their well-being.
Beyond law, I hold a deep appreciation for history, fostered by my background as a history major. This passion translates into a love for exploring museums and historical sites across the United States, a pursuit I actively cultivate during my many road trips. My ultimate goal is to visit all fifty states. One of my favorite recent trips was to the Makah Museum, which houses fascinating artifacts from the Ozette Archeological Site.
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle WA
- Anticipated to graduate in June 2024
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, California, 2019
- B.A., graduated with honors and distinction in History
- Major: History
- Minor: Labor Studies
- Tulalip Tribal Bar Member, 2023
- State of Washington Rule 9 Licensed Legal Intern, 2023