WA State Family Law Associate Attorney (Hybrid)
Job Title: WA State Family Law Associate Attorney (Hybrid)
Summary: Akiona Law Divorce & Family Law Firm Seeking Team-Player Associate Attorney!
Akiona Law Divorce & Family Law Firm Seeking Team Player WA Hybrid Associate Attorney!
Who We Are:
Established, boutique divorce and family law firm in downtown Everett seeking an associate attorney.
Our main office is in downtown Everett. Our primary client base is Snohomish and King Counties.
Our firm’s Core Values are Communication, Collaboration, AkLaw Hui (“hoo-wee.” Hui means “team” in Hawaiian), Integrity, Excellence and Compassion.
Our Core Values align with our firm’s Mission Statement, which is to provide our clients with updates, be timely, be responsive and be of service!!
Who We Are Looking For? We Need Your Honest Answers To These Three Questions!
1) Do you enjoy the flexibility of working from home?
2)Are you interested in helping clients navigate the legal system with a Case Plan tailored to fit the unique facts of your client’s case?
3) Are you open to growing and improving your legal skills through feedback and collaboration with a Team?
If you answered “Yes” to these three questions and if our Firm’s Mission Statement and our Core Values resonate with you, you may be the team player Family Law Associate Attorney we are looking for!
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Able to work independently with a remote support staff;
- Professional, ethical, courteous, accountable, and Team driven;
- Detailed oriented;
- Communicates with mindfulness;
- Admits and learns from mistakes;
- Sense of humor.
- Licensed to practice in the State of Washington;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills;
- Engage in contemporaneous timekeeping;
- Comfortable learning how to use case management software (we use PracticeMaster
- Experienced in Microsoft Office suite (MS Word and Outlook).
- Engage with the Team to create a collaborative culture, including but not limited to, actively engaging and participating in Legal Team daily huddles, weekly firm meetings, and firm growth building exercises/meetings;
- Actively participating in systemizing, developing, and refining firm’s operating systems by drafting/updating firm’s policies and procedures; including preparing templates, scripts, diagrams, work-flows, and/or videos.
- Create your own flex schedule;
- 401(k) matching after one year;
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance upon completion of probation
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, 10 paid Holidays);
- Professional Development Assistance;
- Pay is commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive salary.
- Year-end productivity bonus
Interested in learning more about us? Check the Akiona Law podcast at https://www.akionalaw.com/podcast/ and on Youtube @ https://www.youtube.com/@akionalaw
To be considered for this Associate Attorney position, you must send:
2) Cover letter describing your relevant experience and annual salary expectations in PDF format;
3) Two – three work references (one being your direct supervisor/manager);
4) List of your Social Media handles.
If you do not follow these instructions, you will not be considered.