About Akiona Law, PLLC
At Akiona Law, PLLC, we guide countless clients through life-changing situations, and we recognize that for each of them it is a unique experience. The last thing they need is an inattentive and ineffective lawyer during the most difficult time of their lives.
Our practice is focused on knowledge, compassion and a willingness to listen to our clients’ needs. We do more than simply advise our clients on the legal aspects of their divorce issues. We offer thoughtful and strategic counsel that helps them consider both today’s immediate legal concerns and the relationships they may want to preserve for tomorrow.
With years of experience behind us, we can help you with a full range of both contested and uncontested divorce matters that either require a less contentious means for dispute settlement or aggressive representation in court.
Learn more about our team by clicking the link below, or contact us directly to schedule an initial consultation.
- Ashley ⁃ Customer Service Representative/Client Intake Specialist
- Courtney ⁃ Client Accounts Manager/Billing Specialist
The Cornerstones Of Effective Family Law And Divorce Representation
No two families have the same legal needs. You may have particularly complex assets to divide. You may have children with unique needs. The only way to make sure your rights as an individual are protected and your goals as a family are reached is to retain representation that offers opportunities for:
- Less stressful dispute resolution. The more you can avoid a lengthy courtroom battle, the more likely you are to achieve favorable outcomes that help your family specifically. This is because decision-making stays in your hands, rather than in a judge’s in court. Negotiating and working with your spouse/former spouse is likely to give you the results you seek, and we can help you through those processes.
- Preservation of valuable relationships: Marriage is like a business contract, and even after businesses dissolve, the parties who shared assets and debts may still have to work together to manage those after the legal agreements are finalized. This is particularly true if you have children together. We can help you make thoughtful decisions even when emotions are running high during initial divorce proceedings.
- Saving time and money: Divorce can be a costly process, and many attorneys take advantage of this by drawing things out unnecessarily. Some of us at Akiona Law, PLLC, are parents ourselves. We understand the obstacles our clients face, and we do everything we can to minimize the effect that divorce proceedings have on their lives.
Our law office in downtown Everett, Washington, is conveniently located near the Snohomish County Superior Courthouse. We can be reached by telephone at 425-249-3755 or 866-892-0169 to arrange an appointment at a time that works for you. You may also contact us online.